Announced in 2014, the Swift programming language has quickly become one of the fastest growing languages in history. Swift makes it easy to write software that is incredibly fast and safe by design.
Blog for developers to highlight, top 10 trending open source to learn.
- MessageViewController A SlackViewController replacement written in Swift, compatible with iPhone X, iOS12. Created by Ryan Nystrom
- Swift interpreter for Pascal language (Inspired from Ruslan’s Blog). Created by Igor Kulman
- CollectionViewSlantedLayout subclass of the UICollectionViewLayout allowing the display of slanted cells in a UICollectionView.Created by Yassir Barchi
- Mint Package manager that installs and runs Swift command line tools, created by Yonas Kolb
- CryptoSwift Collection of standard and secure cryptographic algorithms implemented in Swift. Created by Marcin Krzyzanowski
- CocoaDebug Debugger tools for iOS supports Swift and Objective C, created by CocoaDebug
- iOS-Depth-Sampler Examples of Depth APIs in iOS, created by Shuichi Tsutsumi
- Universal Link Testing It fetches and parses apple-app-site-association file for you to quickly check whether Universal Links are working. created by Ethan Huang
- Swift Syntax Set of Swift bindings for the libSyntax library. It allows for Swift tools to parse, inspect, generate, and transform Swift source code. Created by Apple
- WhatsNewKit Showcase your awesome new app features, Created by Sven Tiigi
Thanks for reading!