Currently I am reading one of the best book ever by Dale Carnegie – How to win friends and influence people and decided to share beautiful things that I found as quick notes.
- Become genuinely interested in other people, the only way to make genuine and long lasting friendship is to show interested and give respect to others.
- Always smile, Smiles are free to give and have an amazing ability to make others feel wonderful.
- Remember the person’s name, because people love there names.
- Good listener, listen to them always maintain 80-20 principle (listen 80% and talk 20%).
- Make other people feel important, give equal response to everyone. The golden rule is to treat other people how we would like to be treated.
- Avoid the argument, because it does not matter if you win or lose as we always lose.
- Never ever say you’re wrong better ask questions to them, so that they can realize it better.
- If you’re wrong admit it quickly.
- Call attention to people mistakes indirectly, no one likes to make mistake so scolding and blaming them only serves humiliate. Listen, share and discuss they will appreciate.
- Talk about your mistakes before criticizing others.
Thanks for reading.